Services and Products
By joining the Franchise Solar Network, you will reduce your carbon footprint and lower your energy bills by producing your own clean energy. Franchise Solar is the first to offer the safe, simple, and cost-effective SunGen™ solar appliance. The SunGen™ consists of solar panels and inverters that capture natural sunlight and quietly convert it into electricity. The SunGen™ saves you money by directing excess solar energy into your utility meter, spinning it backwards and crediting your bill.
Ordering your SunGen™ is easy, and simple to install. With a few clicks by you, we will design and price your SunGen™ online and dispatch one of our friendly, certified installers to your home. After a complete survey of your home has been performed, your SunGen™ will be professionally installed by our licensed, owner-operated crews. Before you know it, you will be saving money and the environment at the same time!
The SunGen Includes
- Racking System. The panels are mounted to your roof with a racking system. The racking system also grounds the electric current from the solar panels, makes sure your panels stay in place during high winds or heavy snow loads and bolts on to your roof rafters.
- Solar Panels. Photovoltaic cells convert the sunlight into electricity. The cells are grouped together to create solar panels. A series of panels can be linked together and tied into the rest of your solar system to generate enough power to reduce or eliminate your electricity bill.
- Inverter. An inverter takes DC power (solar panels generate DC power) and converts it into AC or household power for running appliances, TVs, computers, etc.
- Balance of System. AC/DC Disconnects, wires, conduit, and grounding equipment.
- Design and Permits. We design your system, apply for all building permits, and are present during final inspection.
- Rebate Administration & Utility Interconnection. To receive a rebate from the state, a number of critical documents must be prepared and submitted to the state. Franchise Solar handles all of the paperwork for you and can even advances the rebate to you in the price of the system.
- Professional Install. Our installers go through a rigorous training program to learn best practices, safety and optimization techniques. Rest assured that Franchise Solar has the knowledge and experience to make sure your project is a success.
- Customer Service and Support. We've developed a state of the art customer service department you can count on. If you have questions, concerns, or need support, call us today for an excellent customer service experience.